Shimano Canada is seeking a full-time Go To Market Manager to join our Shimano Canada Limited team in Peterborough, Ont. This position will be the lead for creating and implementing marketing plans for Canada. The position includes working with the global marketing teams to create marketing plans for our Shimano family of brands which includes Shimano, PRO, Pearl Izumi and Lazer Helmets.
The Go To Market Manager will report directly to the Bike Division Manager and will work under the supervision of the North American GTM manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Go To Market Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Manage all marketing and Go To Market efforts for the Shimano Family of brands (Shimano, PRO, Pearl Izumi and Lazer Helmets) within the Canadian marketplace
– Build and implement a yearly marketing foundation plan in conjunction with the Canadian sales team
– Work directly with the sales team to create actions in support of our market strategies
– Manage and report on the Canadian marketing budget, with help from the finance team.
– Share all brands guidelines and ensure that the entire organization supports the brands identity, values, and works towards our global brands goals.
– Manage all Go to Market activities for the Canadian B2C platform; working directly with the North America B2C team
– Creation and implementation of advertising in Canada (Print and Digital)
– Weekly and monthly reporting on the marketing teams activities and progress.
– Creation and management of the Shimano Canada dealer catalogue
– Manage all activations for the Canadian market including in-store, regional, provincial, national, and World level events.
– Support Global Team Shimano planning by collaborating with North American GTM counterparts
– Ability to present plans and actions and results to a large or small audience
– Supervise the Canadian retail services manager
– Supervise the Canadian Event Tech/Demo team
– Degree in Marketing or a related field, or demonstrated equivalent experience in marketing management
– Two (2) to five (5) years of experience with marketing, with preference to outdoor retailing or related industry;
– Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with a variety of departments;
– Experience in managing a team to implement project plans
– Experience with Google Analytics
– Experience with email marketing platforms such as, MailChimp, Constant contact, or a similar program.
– Experience with SalesForce will be an asset
– Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign
– Able to work cross functionally and recommend improvements to boost performance;
– Excellent communication & organizational skills
– Strong problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
The position requires travel outside the local area and international travel. To apply to the position visit csga.ca/job/gtm-manager-bike/.