Quarq and Canadian Cycling Magazine want to make sure your mountain bike is dialed for the trails. We’re giving away three Quarq ShockWiz suspension-tuning systems as part of our summer shredding contest.
The ShockWiz, valued at $541, helps you find the perfect suspension settings for your ride. You attach it to your shock or fork’s air inflation valve. After you calibrate the device, it collects data based on changes in air pressure. That information then gets transmitted to the ShockWiz app on your phone, which can make recommendations based on your style of riding. You’ll be able to dial in the baseline pressure, air-spring ramp, high- and low-speed compression, rebound and bottom-out resistance. As the ShockWiz gets more information, it will be able to help you set your suspension to match various locations, trails and conditions.
- On Twitter or Instagram, post a photo of you doing some summer shredding on your mountain bike.
- Hashtag that photo with #ShockWizCCM.
- Also include @quarq and @canadiancycling in your post.
On July 31, we’ll pick our three winners from the available entries.
We will also be sharing the best user-submitted photos to our social media channels. Make sure to follow Canada’s premiere cycling publication on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see the best photos.
The Fine Print
- This contest for three Quarq ShockWiz suspension-tuning systems, one ShockWiz per winner.
- Only the three winners will be contacted.
- Contest only open to Canadian residents.