There are plenty of ways to subscribe to Canadian Cycling: web membership, print subscriptions, mailing list, the podcast..... Find the way that is right for you:
Every issue of Canadian Cycling keeps you up-to-date on the road, gravel and MTB scenes, from local to elite levels. Training, nutrition, destinations are also covered in detail. Features delving into the personalities and issues shaping cycling today makes Canadian Cycling an essential source for every Canadian cyclist. Our expert reviews of bikes, gear, apparel and electronics introduce all the newest products.
Get a full year of Canadian Cycling for just $20.95. That’s a savings of 60% off the cover price!
Become a member
Come ride with us. In our members section, you can not only gain access to the top-notch cycling journalism from the magazine, but join in discussions with the team at Canadian Cycling Magazine. Whether you're new to the sport or have covered many kilometres over the years, our community is the place to learn, share and be inspired.
- Digital access to Canadian Cycling Magazine, the best cycling content in Canada
- Digital access to Canadian Cycling Magazine back issues
- Membership in Canada's national online cycling club
- Exclusive content, tips and deals for members
We know you love Canadian Cycling Magazine and now there are more ways than ever to access it. Whether you are on vacation, at home, travelling for business, or at a race, Canadian Cycling magazine is more convenient than ever before. Check out these four simple ways to sign up and get access today:
- Zinio Works on any device, download and read off-line.
- Pressreader Get the app for your tablet or phone that gives you access to Canadian Cycling Magazine and thousands of publications, which you can download and read offline.
- Apple News+: Access Canadian Cycling Magazine and over 300 magazines and newspapers from around the world.
Email NewsletterStay in the know about cycling every week with our free newsletter reporting on the week’s hottest stories, fitness and gear tips, recipes and more.
Canadian Cycling email newsletter signup
Canadian Cycling Podcast
Canadian Cycling’s entertaining and informative stories are brought to life in audio features on our podcast. We offer a range of story formats, including interviews with pros, explorations of the issues facing cycling today, reports on cycling adventures and controversies.